Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day One

So Day 1 wasn't hateful. I do remember that the first 2-3 days are wicked hard, so I was expecting to have all sorts of cravings, which I did. At work, I have a dish of chocolate that sits out for people and I can easily look at that and not be tempted. However, any sort of salty snack sings a sweet siren song and I almost can't refuse. But I was strong and held out and adhered to the regimen.

My new job is not extremely conducive to the routine. At my last place of employment, I had a water cooler, an ice machine, a refrigerator, and a bathroom all within paces of my desk. For lunch, I would just walk a block home and throw some fresh veggies in the juicer. Here, I'm a lot more limited. The water cooler is a flight of stairs away and I'm way too far to go home for lunch. I also am in and out of the office quite a bit, so I have to make sure I'm prepared with juices in my car. And going to the bathroom can be a bit of a hassle, especially if I'm out and about, and especially since I'm peeing every 30 minutes or so. (It could be more, but it feels like I'm getting up to go all the time)

So the first day was a success - onto to the next!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker