Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 2

So the 2nd day has passed and amazingly enough, I'm still standing. I would like to give a hearty shout-out to the coworker who walked into my office, eating a bag of chips and declaring them the best things she's ever eaten, only seconds after I was talking to her about how I would kill for something crunchy and salty. But I digress....

I did make it through the 2nd day with flying colors, although there were some almost-weak moments. For some reason, chips were calling my name all day. Seriously. ALL DAY. But thankfully, I made it through until dinner, which is usually the best time of the day.

For dinner, you eat a soup that's basically pureed greens and vegetables. And let me tell you how tasty it is. You can't use any salt, but you are allowed to use Bragg's liquid aminos, as well as any salt-free seasoning. I used a healthy squeeze of Bragg's and a very healthy portion of Mrs. Dash's Montreal Steak Seasoning, which is by far my favorite blend. I also used fresh spinach, fresh collards, and fresh greenbeans with a piece of ginger. To finish it, I added just a touch of asian chili garlic sauce, which I think I could literaly put on anything. All in all, the soup was amazing and very filling, and it definitely holds me over.

So day 2 down and a few more to go. (I'm not letting myself keep track of how many left until it's under a week)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker