Sunday, July 25, 2010

Days 3-7

Looks like I missed a few days. I've been so busy prepping food in the kitchen and enjoying it, I haven't taken time to post. I also dragged out the old canner and made short work of some lovely fresh produce I was given by a friend of mine. Too bad I can't sample it for another 3 weeks - it'll be better that way, I'm sure.

I've been feeling amazing. Day 4, I had a slight headache and felt a little crappy, but for the most part, it's been a wonderful experience.

Anyway, I won't give everything I ate for the past 4 days, since most of it was rather boring, but I'll highlight some of the tasty things:

Alissa Cohen's French Onion Dip (with some kicked up modifications)
Everything Flax Crackers (these were amazing - I'll be posting this soon!)
Kristen's Raw Sun-dried Tomato Tapenade
Frozen bananas, blended with raw coconut milk and cocoa powder (DEEEE-licious!)

I've got some more fun entrees lined up for the week, so stay tuned!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker